There are two options when connecting your SmartRent hub to your local internet:
1. You can connect directly via the provided Ethernet cable that is plugged in to the hub.
2. You can connect over WiFi in the SmartRent mobile app.
To connect your SmartRent system to your local WiFi:
1. Open your SmartRent mobile app
2. Tap on More in the bottom right hand corner of your phone screen , or you will need to tap on the three stacked lines in the top left of the screen , depending on whether you have an Android or iOS device
3. Tap Network Settings
4. Then tap WiFi
5. The Wi-Fi screen will show a list of your local networks. Select the name of your internet router from the list of options.
6. Enter your WiFi password.
7. We will begin the connection process. This may take a couple of minutes. Once the connection is completed, you will see your network is connected successfully and your hub will now be running off your local WiFi network!
If you have any additional questions, please contact our support team via email at email@example.com, by phone at (844)479-1555, or live chat us in the mobile app.