With Siri Shortcuts, a user can run a scene in the SmartRent mobile app directly from Siri. These voice commands can be customized to the user’s preference.
Steps to Establish a Siri Shortcut for Running a Scene
- The first step is to simply run a scene in the SmartRent app.
- After the user runs the scene, iOS will detect the potential shortcut. You can see this by visiting the app icon named "Shortcuts."
- To add the shortcut, the user needs to first click Create from the Shortcut app.
2. Next, click add Action.
3. Search for "SmartRent," and then click the app icon.
4. Choose the shortcut you would like to add. On the following page, Next.
5. Give your shortcut a name, and then click done in the upper right.
6. From the home screen of the Shortcut app, you should now see the created shortcut.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (844)479-1555, or live chat us in the mobile app.