An Automation allow you to define a "trigger event" and once that event occurs, one or more of your smart devices will perform a particular action automatically. Automations can be customized for any of your devices. For example, let's say "When my front door is unlocked, I want to trigger my thermostat to set the temperature to 75 degrees." In this example, the 'Front Door' being 'unlocked' is the trigger, and the effect is the 'thermostat' being 'set to 75'. An Automation will run regardless of how the even was triggered; whether it be through the app, website, or manually.
To create a new Automation:
1. Tap on the More menu or the 3 dot menu in the top right
2. Select Automations from the menu
4. Tap on the + icon to create a new automation
5. Provide a Name for your Automation and tap Next
6. Select a Trigger for your Automation and tap Next
7. Set the Effect(s) for your Automation
8. Tap Done
To delete an Automation:
- Tap on the More menu
- Select Automations from the menu
- Select the Automation you wish to delete
- Tap Delete This Automation at the bottom of the screen
- Select Yes to confirm the Automation be deleted
If you have any additional questions, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (844)479-1555, or live chat us in the mobile app.