You may notice when you log in to your SmartRent app, you see an message saying that your "Home is Offline". Here are some quick things to check when you are having issues accessing your SmartRent account or your paired devices:
- Make sure you have an active account with SmartRent. You should have received an email from SmartRent inviting you to activate your account.
- Make sure your SmartRent hub is plugged into a working power source. The light on the hub will should be solid green if the hub is on and operational.
- Make sure that your SmartRent hub is plugged into your internet router via the provided ethernet cable.
- Test each of your devices. Identify if it is all of your devices that are not functioning properly, or if only certain devices are having issues. If only certain devices are having issues, check out our documentation regarding those specific devices.
- If none of the above has described your issue, try unplugging your SmartRent hub from power, wait 10 seconds, plug it back in, and then wait 5 minutes for the hub to reboot.
If you're still experiencing issues, please contact us via our support team at email@example.com
We will be happy to help you resolve any and all issues!