In general, you should see your devices respond within a few seconds.
Under these circumstances though, responses may take longer:
- Network routers, baby monitors, wireless phones, and even microwaves can create interference between your devices and negatively impact system performance.
- Building materials (drywall, brick, wood studs, etc.) and the layout of your unit may impact response times.
- Storing your hub inside boxes or metal enclosures may reduce performance.
- Moving your hub to a new location may negatively impact device connectivity.
- Rapidly pressing buttons in the apps can create congestion in the system and decrease response times.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or call us toll-free at (844)479-1555.