Schedules allow you to automate a smart device by setting the device to trigger an action at the same time on a specified day(s) of the week. Schedules are most used on thermostats and entryway lighting, but can be customized for any of your devices.
- Tap on the device to get to the device detail page
- In the upper right corner, tap on the 3 dots
- Select Schedule from the bottom menu
- There you will see a list of your scheduled events for the device
- To add an event, tap on the + icon
- Set the time and day(s) you want this scheduled event to run
- Set the status you want the device to be set to for the event
- Tap Save
The scheduled event may not run if you set the time of the event to be the current time to the minute.
If your scheduled event occurs on multiple days, deleting the event by swiping left in the schedule list under 1 of the days will delete that event from all occurrences, not just the day you have deleted.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at (844)479-1555.