Schedules allow you to automate a smart device by setting the device to trigger an action at the same time on a specified day(s) of the week. Schedules are mostly used for thermostats and entryway lighting, but can be customized for any of your devices.
1. Tap on the device widget in the app to go to the device detail page
2. In the upper right corner, tap on the 3 dots (or the "more" button in the bottom right if you're on an Iphone)
3. Select Schedule from the bottom of the menu
4. There, you will see a list of your scheduled events for the device
5. To add an event, tap on the + icon
6. Set the time and day(s) you want this scheduled event to run
7. Set the status you want the device to be set to for the event
8. Tap the Check mark in the upper right corner to Save
The scheduled event may not run if you set the time of the event to be the current time to the minute.
You can delete events from the schedule by by swiping left on the event.
If your scheduled event occurs on multiple days, deleting any single day will delete that event from all occurrences, not just the day you have selected.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our support team via email at email@example.com, by phone at (844)479-1555, or live chat us in the mobile app.