If you have a Amazon Alexa enabled device such as a Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Spot, Echo Look, Echo Plus or other 3rd-party devices that have Alexa built in, you are able to connect your Alexa account to your SmartRent account and control your SmartRent devices using voice commands!
To get started:
- Download the Amazon Alexa app on you phone.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app
- Tap on the Menu in the upper left corner
- Tap on "Skills & Games"
- Search for "SmartRent" and select the SmartRent skill
- Tap the "Enable" button
- Enter your SmartRent credentials and tap "Authorize"
- Once authorized, your devices will appear in the smart home section of the Amazon Alexa app and you can start controlling them using voice commands.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at (844)479-1555.